Secure, decentralized settlement for crypto exchanges and OTC trading.
Eliminate your counterparty risk. Try it now on KuCoin.
Traditionally, when you trade at a centralized exchange, you move your coins into the exchange’s wallet.
This means your coins are at risk if the exchange is targeted by attackers.
Arwen allows you to trade at a centralized exchange without risking your coins to a hack. On-Blockchain escrows keep your coins safe while you trade.
This Startup Is Fixing The Biggest Security Hole In Bitcoin Exchanges ”Kyle Torpey, Forbes Read the Article →
the Arwen system will bring confidence to crypto investors with convenience as well as security ”Eric Don, President of KuCoin Exchange Read the Article →
Hundreds of millions of dollars in crypto have been lost...Arwen cuts through the noise and creates a solution to the problem ”Paul Madore, Head of Crypto, CCN Read the Article →
Utilizing Arwen for self-custody will be incomparably safer than trading on an exchange without it ”Larry Cermak, The Block Read the Article →
a key missing piece needed to get wider adoption of crypto assets as a real investment asset class ”Drew Volpe, First Star Ventures Read the Article →
Arwen makes it possible to leverage the liquidity of centralized exchanges without giving [up] custody of assets ”Saibu Baba, Crypto Insider Read the Article →
Arwen’s tech offers further validation for the development of 'Layer 2' solutions ”Michael Casey, Chairman CoinDesk Advisory Read the Article →
Eliminate Counterparty Risk
Centralized exchanges continue to be a target for hackers, which put your coins at risk. Arwen's new technology combines on-blockchain escrows and off-blockchain atomic swaps, which means you never need to deposit your coins in a centralized exchange’s wallet. Trade safely on the exchange with peace of mind. The blockchain itself safeguards your coins.
A Fast, Secure Atomic Swap Protocol
There’s no need to compromise on speed or liquidity. Access the liquid markets through a centralized exchange and use Arwen to trade with far greater security. Our layer 2 protocol enables trades using atomic swaps, a cryptographically-secure simultaneous exchange of coins across blockchains. Trades are only visible to you and the exchange, protecting you from front-running and griefing.
Compatible with Any Custody Solution
Store your cryptocurrency anywhere — whether a third-party custodian or a desktop, online, mobile, or hardware wallet. Blockchain-based escrows are funded directly from your chosen custody solution. Coins remain secure while you trade and then return to your custody solution when you close out your Arwen escrows.
Providing the Best of Centralized and Decentralized Trading
- Ability to Self-Custody Coins
- Fast, Cross-Chain Atomic Swaps
- Access High Levels of Liquidity
We designed a system where blockchains would provide the security rather than a central trusted party that can be targeted.”Sharon Goldberg, CEO/Co-Founder and Ethan Heilman, CTO/Co-Founder
- Arwen is live on KuCoin! With Arwen, traders can self-custody coins while trading on KuCoin’s centralized order book. Read the Post →
- Using Arwen in Beta In this blog post, we cover what you can expect when using Arwen while it is in Beta. Read the Post →
- Unleashing Mt. Fox Rather than wait for another exchange hack, we built our own hacked testnet exchange to demonstrate how Arwen protects you and your coins in the worst-case scenarios. Read the Post →
- How Arwen Prevents Exit Scams If you’re Canadian or into cryptocurrency trading, you’ve probably heard about QuadrigaCX. The story goes something like this. Read the Post →