Arwen gives you the best protection while you trade on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Our non-custodial trading protocol means you never risk losing cryptocurrency, even if the exchange is hacked.
Traditionally, when you trade at a centralized exchange, you move your coins into the exchange’s wallet.
This means your coins are at risk if the exchange is targeted by attackers.
Arwen allows you to trade at a centralized exchange without risking your coins to a hack. On-Blockchain escrows keep your coins safe while you trade.
The Ultimate Trading Protection
Centralized exchanges continue to be a target for hackers, which put your coins at risk. Arwen's new technology combines on-blockchain escrows and off-blockchain atomic swaps, which means you never need to deposit your coins in a centralized exchange’s wallet. Trade safely on the exchange with peace of mind. The blockchain itself safeguards your coins.
Fast, Cross-Chain Atomic Swaps
There’s no need to compromise on speed or liquidity. Access the liquid markets through a centralized exchange and use Arwen to trade with far greater security. Our layer 2 protocol enables trades using atomic swaps, a cryptographically-secure simultaneous exchange of coins across blockchains. Trades are only visible to you and the exchange, protecting you from front-running and griefing.
Compatible with Any Custody Solution
Store your cryptocurrency anywhere — whether a third-party custodian or a desktop, online, mobile, or hardware wallet. Blockchain-based escrows are funded directly from your chosen custody solution. Coins remain secure while you trade and then return to your custody solution when you close out your Arwen escrows.
Providing the Best of Centralized and Decentralized Trading
- Ability to Self-Custody Coins
- Fast, Cross-Chain Atomic Swaps
- Access High Levels of Liquidity
We designed a system where blockchains would provide the security rather than a central trusted party that can be targeted.”Sharon Goldberg, CEO/Co-Founder and Ethan Heilman, CTO/Co-Founder
- Launching Arwen We are proud to release the next key piece of security infrastructure for cryptocurrency trading and announce our first exchange partner. Read the Post →
- Arwen Partners with KuCoin to Offer Secure Non-Custodial Trading Boston blockchain company Arwen is teaming up with KuCoin to offer non-custodial cryptocurrrency trading. Read the Post →
- Arwen Testnet User Guide Arwen is a non-custodial cryptocurrency-to-cryptocurrency trading platform. Use this guide to learn how to trade with Arwen on Testnet. Read the Post →
- Why It’s Risky to Hold Cryptocurrency in a Web App Yesterday, several sources reported that “hackers” have targeted the myetherwallet.com cryptocurrency wallet. But what really happened here? In fact, myetherwallet’s servers were never breached. Read the Post →